Thursday, January 26, 2012

Water Turned Into Wine

Miracles. 

They happen everyday. I always envisioned a miracle looking something like being able to walk on water, turning a couple loaves of bread into a feast for everyone and their brother, or making blind men see. The reality is that a miracle is simply something that you can't do on your own.

mir·a·cle

           [mir-uh-kuhl] 
noun
1.
an effect or extraordinary event in the physical world that surpasses all known human or natural powers and is ascribed to a supernatural cause.

The most common miracle I've seen in my life would definitely be water turning into wine. Taking something common and normal and totally bringing the party to it. Jesus wants us to raise our red solo cups filled with the blessings he continues to serve us. A shot of love, chased down with a strong passion for us. It's some strong stuff. He wants us to be drunk. Being drunk gives you an alternate sense of reality. It takes you to a place that is not your normal realm of thoughts and ideas. I want to get totally crunk off the love of Jesus. I want to see HIS alternate reality, ideals, and plans for me. 


Since I've arrived at Northwest University I've been on a whirlwind of emotions and adventures. I've met people I hope to know for the rest of my life. I am finding myself getting more and more in love with my Creator. I can't help but be excited for the rest of my life. Everyday is a miracle. We aren't guaranteed tomorrow. REJOICE in today!

Today is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment