Friday, August 5, 2011

Strong Enough.

A whole new world can be connected when you let God take the reigns.




So as most people know, or at least anyone who follows this blog, I'm in Australia! Yeah, sounds exciting, I know. I've been here just over a week and I'm not so sure. God works in mysterious ways that we will never be able to wrap our heads around.


My journey began when I felt I was being called to Australia, for whatever reason that might have been. I took a huge leap of faith. I gave all my earthly posessions and worries to the One who turns water into wine. I knew that whatever purpose I had in going there would all be part of His master plan. So, I arrived and was so excited! I was on the other side of the world. I still haven't been able to grasp the thought of that. Moving on. I arrived and was greeted by the family with open arms! I was ready to take on this new journey and learn so much about myself and the world around me. 


AND...here is where some people might or already have had their speculation about.


In the short span of a week I have made to what most people might call a hasty decision. I'm transitioning out of the currently family I nanny for. The reasons for me doing this are in abundance, and not really anyones business :). Am I coming home? Not yet. I have been so blessed with an amazing family who is 100% behind my decision and are doing all they can to ensure that I'm happy, safe, and valued while I'm in Australia. Last night I went to the Hillsong Church in Brisbane and felt God SO much. I knew in that moment that it was where I was supposed to be with who I was supposed to be with.


You must
You must think I'm strong
To give me what I'm going through

Well, forgive me
Forgive me if I'm wrong
But this looks like more than I can do
On my own

I've learned to lean on God now more than ever. We CANT do things on our own. It's okay to ask for help.

The most negative criticism I've gotten throughout this whole ordeal would be, "Hannah this is irresponsible." Is it though? Is it viewed this way in the eyes of the world? Is it more important that I be responsible to the plans God has for me or what the world thinks? God always PWNS. 


These lyrics have been so engraved into my head the last month.


You are more, You are more
Than my words will ever say
You are Lord, You are Lord
All creation will proclaim
You are here, You are here
In your presence I'm made whole
You are God, You are God
Of all else I'm letting go

Oh, I'm running to your arms
I'm running to arms
The riches of your love
Will always be enough
Nothing compares to Your embrace
Light of the world forever reign

My heart will sing
no other name
Jesus, Jesus



NOTHING compares to Your embrace, Light of the world.




forever reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment