Friday, August 26, 2011

Mo' Money Mo' Problems.

I'm starting to realize this whole new world doesn't come at a wholesale price.

I'm so excited for the future right now. I have 15 days left Down Unda and I'm so anxiously awaiting home. The weather here is awful. I don't want to lay on the beach while it feels like I'm taking a shower as the rain attacks my face. What else is there to do when you're broke, jobless, and it's raining in Australia?

Think about how much debt school will bring you.

Well, thanks ladies. :).
You're a little early, but that's okay!
Oh, maybe that's just me? So as absolutely excited I am to attend the school of my dreams in 154 days[who's counting?] I can't help but think about finances. Choosing a $30,000 a year school I couldn't possibly think that it would come easy. Loans, scholarships, grants, kind donations from my loved ones...(that means you). As I've talked to my advisor he ensures me we will get this all figured out. He will help me the best he can. I have almost all the information he needs from me. Soon enough I will be choosing classes, looking at dorms, and before I know it I will be in a beautiful little town just outside the city lights of Seattle, Washington.

As stressed as I think I am, another part of me knows that I will be taken care of. If there is anything this new whirlwind adventure has taught me, it's that with faith, anything is possible. Sure things didn't work out here.Sure I gave up everything I had. Sure I was so distraught with the thought of having to come home because there was simply no other options. Sure I couldn't even imagine what my friend's faces and reactions would look like. I felt like a failure. But then I remembered I had the best therapist the world has ever known. Jesus. Amen.HOLLA....lujah. :). I've also started a little vlog on youtube if any of my readers are interested in joining in/subscribing/ giving some feedback. I think it could be a really good thing for a lot of people who might love Jesus but the idea of "church" just is not for them as well as anyone interested ;).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcvFvyaBZh4
(youtube URL for my channel)

I'll wait out the next 15 days. Come home.Get some jobs under my belt. Make mo' money. Apply my butt off for loans and scholarships and receive your lovely donations made out to the Hannah Going To College fund. I'm not worried. The rest of my life is just out of reach. 



154,153,152...

No comments:

Post a Comment